awareness > preference > loyalty
Advertising builds awareness, which leads to preference, which can lead to loyalty for a product or company.
By studying the product and the competition, a position or a promise can be invented to make customers more likely to buy your brand. An image or a personality is developed and a language that your customers can relate to is used to create the ad.
We look for a big idea that fits the strategy perfectly, making the reader stop when they see it, and that can be used over time to build brand loyalty.
Examples of Solution-driven Advertising
Read these case studies to stimulate your own thinking about how better advertising can help your brand.
- Gel-Pak; After a series of acquisitions, even the firm's customers had no awareness of the range of products offered
- Ask Elliott; Driving traffic to the company's Website
- High Vacuum Apparatus; Creating an image for a company that had not advertised in years
- Siliconrax-Sliger; Series of ads aimed at a Generation X readership
- HVA: a plain, ole product brought to life